What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email address
- Mailing address or
- Phone number
You may however; visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your individual needs.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information; whether public or private; will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or our rights, property, or safety. However, non- personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What are cookies and do we use them?
Please refer to the Contact Us section.
Your privacy is important to us. We value the trust you have placed in us, and are committed to protecting and safeguarding any personal data you give us.
- Our website is maintained by ShopGo. Details such as name, contact number, delivery address and email address will be asked to provide us for us to process your order. We will only share this information with third parties to the extent this is essential for your order to be executed correctly. Should you wish to remove your data from our site, you may directly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 04-3954054.
- Credit card details will not be stored in our website.